-Always missing & hard to find!-
Vintage guitar tremolo handle replica!
- We did have problems with these in the past , despite the one on one copy of an original, they don't seem to fit occasionally ....
Quick search revealed:
- There are 'at least' -> 5 <- different types of these trem units.
- Two of these come in 2 different trem handle locking system versions.
- Tightening nut only - to lock trem handle into place
- Tightening nut, splitt pen, stop nut version!
- There's a threaded shaft version as well..
Will this one fit my 60s Italian guitar?
Best way to find out!:
Check/measure the trem unit shaft! - 2,5cm deep?
This replica handle will work!
If you got any further questions let me know!
|Used by ||Welson, Crucianelli, Melody, Gemelli and others!|
|Colour ||Chrome & white|
|Condition ||Replica! - new|
|Dimensions ||Diameter - 5mm|
|Comment ||Guitars pictured here are -not- part of this sale!|